What is Literacy Focus?
Literacy Focus is Manchester based, offering coaching and training for teaching Literacy and advice and support for strategic leadership of Literacy.
"As 'Literacy Focus' I bring years of experience as a teacher, a trainer/coach and a senior leader. In addition to consultancy I am a commissioned KS1 Moderator for Manchester CC, a trainer/consultant for 'Talk for Writing' and author of 'Planning to Teach Writing – A Practical Guide for Primary School Teachers'. I am commissioned by Manchester Teaching School Alliance and TEAM Blackburn to work with Literacy subject leaders and facilitate their English CPD programmes for teachers. I can successfully work alongside headteachers, senior leaders, middle leaders, support staff, new and recently qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
I am offering you a professional development programme of courses for teachers and a consultancy service that understands the challenges of today's schools and is shaped to meet your needs."
- Emma Caulfield, Literacy Focus
What’s on offer?
- Advice, training & support in key areas that make a difference to children’s attainment
- Advice, training & support in key areas that make a difference to teacher confidence and quality of teaching
- Expertise that can be matched to your agenda – one size doesn’t fit all!
- Flexible, affordable consultancy packages