"As ‘Literacy Focus’ I bring years of experience as a teacher, a trainer/coach and a senior leader. I can offer you a consultancy service that understands the challenges of today’s schools and is shaped to meet your needs. I can successfully work alongside headteachers, senior leaders, middle leaders, support staff, trainees, new and recently qualified teachers, and experienced teachers. My consultancy packages can be tailor-made; from strategic planning through to coaching teaching assistants to work effectively with small groups of children.
I am very excited to be able to offer you my expertise and knowledge in both Literacy and learning and teaching, and I look forward to hearing from you."
- Emma Caulfield, Literacy Focus
What's on offer?
The following are suggestions of aspects that you may require training, advice or support in implementing. All packages are bespoke.
- Planning to teach writing
- Becoming a reading school
- Improving literacy outcomes by improving planning
- Improving literacy outcomes by improving writing across the curriculum
- Literacy across the curriculum
- Improving handwriting (EYFS-Year 6)
- Developing the higher achieving writers
- Assessment of reading
- Assessment and moderation of writing
- Literacy curriculum provision – is it engaging? Is it getting the best out of the children?
- Quality grammar, punctuation and spelling teaching and learning
- Literacy health check
- Guided Reading
- Guided Writing
- Improving writing at KS1/KS2
- Improving literacy outcomes in Y2
- Improving literacy outcomes in Y6
- New Literacy Subject Leader induction/support
- Improving writing and engaging learners through Talk for Writing
- Primary Writing Project
Prices (1st September 2018): 1 day = From £430 ½ day = From £295 1 hr INSET = From £220 + VAT